Spider-Man, Fantastic Beasts 3, Ant-Man 3, Disney +, Playstation Vue, House of the Dragon, Joker 2 & Terminator Dark Fate
Nov 5th, 2019 by slashfilmdaily
On the November 5, 2019 episode of /Film Daily, /Film editor in chief Peter Sciretta is joined by /Film senior writer Ben Pearson and writer Chris Evangelista to talk about the latest film and tv news, including Spider-Man, Fantastic Beasts 3, Ant-Man 3, Disney +, Playstation Vue, House of the Dragon, Joker 2, and Terminator Dark Fate.
In The News:
- Chris (og HT): ‘Terminator: Dark Fate’ Could Spell Judgment Day For the Franchise After Bombing at the Box Office
- Ben: Sony Officially Confirms ‘Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse’ Sequel, Announces Release Date
- Chris (og HT): ‘Fantastic Beasts 3’ Finds Its Way to Brazil With a Spring 2020 Production Start
- Ben: ‘Ant-Man 3’: Peyton Reed Coming Back to Direct
- Ben (og Brad): Disney Will Run Ads for Starz on Disney+ to Get Streaming Rights Back to ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ and More
- Chris (og HT): George R.R. Martin Promises Not to Write for ‘House of the Dragon’ Until ‘The Winds of Winter’ is Finished
- Chris: PlayStation Vue Shutting Down in January 2020
- Ben: Joaquin Phoenix Made ‘Joker’ Sequel Posters Inserting Joker into Films Like ‘Rosemary’s Baby’ and ‘Yentl’
- Chris: Jon Spaihts is stepping down as the showrunner on HBO Max's 'Dune: The Sisterhood
Other Articles Mentioned:
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on iTunes, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at email@example.com. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.