Spoiler Discussion: Ms Marvel Episode 1 ”Generation Why”
Jun 10th, 2022 by slashfilmdaily
On the June 10, 2022 episode of /Film Daily, /Film editorial director Peter Sciretta is joined by /Film editor Brad Oman to have a spoiler-filled discussion about Ms Marvel Episode 1 “Generation Why”
In The Spoiler Room: Ms Marvel Episode 1 “Generation Why”
- Brief reactions
- Ms. Marvel Review: A Breathlessly Imaginative Teen Comedy, And Breath Of Fresh Of Air For Superhero Shows
- Ms. Marvel Head Writer Bisha K. Ali On Her Shah Rukh Khan Obsession And Avoiding Clichés [Interview]
- Ms. Marvel Co-Creator Explains Her Involvement With The Show And Crafting A Story That Feels Specific [Interview]
- Ms. Marvel Directors Adil And Bilall's Movies, And Where You Can Watch Them
- Every Song In Ms. Marvel Episode 1
- Ms. Marvel Handles Its Muslim Representation With Great Sensitivity
- Ms. Marvel Directors Talk Spider-Verse Inspirations And Infusing The Show With Color [Interview]
- Ms. Marvel Was Directly Inspired By Scott Pilgrim, John Hughes, And 10 Things I Hate About You [Exclusive]
- Adorable Badass Ms. Marvel Gets Her Own Adorably Badass Marvel Legends Figure
- The Ms. Marvel AvengerCon Scene Nearly Had A Fan-Favorite Thor Character
- Kevin Feige Says Ms. Marvel's AvengersCon Could Actually Become A Reality
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at email@example.com. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on Apple Podcasts, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.