Spoiler Discussion: She-Hulk Episode 2 ”Superhuman Law” [AUDIO FIXED]
Aug 25th, 2022 by slashfilmdaily
On the August 25, 2022 episode of /Film Daily, /Film editorial director Peter Sciretta is joined by /Film editor Brad Oman to have a spoiler-filled discussion about She-Hulk Episode 2 “Superhuman Law”
In The Spoiler Room: She-Hulk Episode 2 “Superhuman Law”
- Matthew from Toronto, Canada writes in “You mentioned the possibility of bringing in Hulk's son. Since time runs differently on Sakaar, Hulk's son could already be an adult. As they showed in Thor: Ragnarok when Thor was behind Loki by just a few seconds but arrived several weeks after. There are some theories online that the MCU might be trying to set up World War Hulk. However, I'm speculating something a bit different in that Marvel will use Hulk's son for the Young Avengers. As there's a character among the Young Avengers called Hulkling. In the comics, he isn't the son of Hulk but a Super Skrull who shapeshifts mainly as a teenage Hulk. In the comics he is also the son of the original Captain Mar-vell and a Skrull princess, the heir to the Skrull Empire. I don't think that would work with the changes made with Captain Mar-vell and the Skrulls in the Captain Marvel movie. Making Hulkling the son of Hulk removes the convoluted backstory and means the MCU has one more character for some sort of Young Avengers project. Also it gives Hulk a new story arc that can be a sort of b plot in several Marvel Movies, rather than something as story heavy as World War Hulk which I think would require the Hulk to have his own movie.”
- Brief reactions
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at email@example.com. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on Apple Podcasts, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.