Spoiler Discussion: The Ending of ‘Devs’
Apr 20th, 2020 by slashfilmdaily
On the April 20, 2020 Episode of /Film Daily, Film editor-in-chief Peter Sciretta is joined by /Film writer Chris Evangelista to discuss the ending of Devs.
Opening Banter: Spoiler warning for Devs.
In Our Feature Presentation: We discuss the ending of Devs.
- Thoughts on the show as a whole
- Brief thoughts on the last episode
- The idea of predicting the future
- Westworld vs. Devs
- ‘Devs’ Ending Explained: “It’s Actually About Love”
- The Many-Worlds theory vs. determinism
- The simulated world
- Will there be more?
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on iTunes, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.