Star Wars, The Mandalorian, Star Trek 4, Joker 2 and Watchmen
Nov 20th, 2019 by slashfilmdaily
On the November 20, 2019 episode of /Film Daily, /Film editor-in-chief Peter Sciretta is joined by /Film weekend editor Brad Oman and writer Chris Evangelista to talk about the latest film and TV news, including Star Wars, The Mandalorian, Star Trek 4, Joker 2 and Watchmen.
In The News:
- Chris: ‘Star Trek 4’ Will Now Be Written and Directed By Noah Hawley
- Brad: Disney No Longer Considers a Certain ‘The Mandalorian’ Character a Spoiler – Here’s How We’ll Cover the Show Going Forward
- Brad: Don’t Count on ‘The Mandalorian’ to Have Any “Baby Yoda” Merchandise Before Christmas
- Peter: How Lucasfilm’s New “Stagecraft” Tech Brought ‘The Mandalorian’ to Life and May Change the Future of TV
- Chris: Kathleen Kennedy Doesn’t Know What the Next ‘Star Wars’ Movie Will Be, But Jon Favreau Will Play a Big Role
- Brad: J.J. Abrams Says ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’ Didn’t Have to Change Leia’s Story Due to Carrie Fisher’s Death
- Chris: ‘Joker’ Sequel in the Works, With Todd Phillips Also Planning Yet Another DC Character Origin Movie
In Our Feature Presentation: ‘Watchmen’ Exclusive: All of Your Burning Questions About the Robert Redford Administration Have Been Answered
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on iTunes, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at email@example.com. (Chris’s Advice Corner!) Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.