Studio Ghibli Films Coming to HBO Max, Paul Dano as The Riddler, Bone, Harry Potter Subscription Service, and More
Oct 17th, 2019 by slashfilmdaily
On the October 17, 2019 episode of /Film Daily, /Film senior writer Ben Pearson is joined by /Film managing editor Jacob Hall and writer Hoai-Tran Bui to discuss the latest film and TV news, including The Batman’s new Riddler, Superintelligence heading directly to HBO Max, Bone being adapted for Netflix, whether the newly-announced Harry Potter subscription service is worth it, and how Studio Ghibli films will be available for streaming after all.
In The News:
- Jacob: Jonah Hill is Out and Paul Dano is in as The Riddler in ‘The Batman’
- HT: HBO Max Scoops Up the Streaming Rights to All Studio Ghibli Films
- Ben (og Chris): ‘Superintelligence’ is Skipping Theaters and Going Straight to HBO Max
- HT: A $75 Yearly ‘Harry Potter’ Subscription Service Will Be Available for Fans Willing to Take the Lot
- Jacob: Comic Book Classic ‘Bone’ is Coming to Netflix as an Animated Series
Other Articles Mentioned:
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on iTunes, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at email@example.com. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.