SXSW 2019 Reactions: Us, Booksmart, Little Monsters, Tread, and More
Mar 11th, 2019 by slashfilmdaily
On the March 11, 2019 episode of /Film Daily, /Film senior writer Ben Pearson is joined by /Film managing editor Jacob Hall to talk about Taika Waititi's new Time Bandits TV series and some of the biggest movies at this year's South By Southwest Film Festival.
Opening Banter: No Water Cooler today
In the News:
In Our Feature Presentation:
Jacob Hall's SXSW reactions to...
- The Highwaymen
- Little Monsters
- The Art of Self-Defense
Other Articles Mentioned:
- Jacob's SXSW Recap Days One and Two
- Jacob's SXSW Recap Day Three
- Us Review
- Booksmart Review
- Long Shot Review
- The Beach Bum Review
- David Makes Man Review
- What We Do in the Shadows TV Review
- Go Back to China Review
- Boyz in the Wood Review
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on iTunes, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.