Taika Waititi May Be Working on a Star Wars Movie, Disney is Rebranding 20th Century Fox, Peacock Details, and More
Jan 17th, 2020 by slashfilmdaily
On the January 17, 2020 episode of /Film Daily, /Film senior writer Ben Pearson is joined by /Film writers Hoai-Tran Bui and Chris Evangelista to talk about the latest film and TV news, including Disney killing the 20th Century Fox name, a possible Taika Waititi Star Wars movie, Better Call Saul coming to an end, details about the new Peacock streaming service.
In The News:
- Chris - Disney Wants Taika Waititi to Develop a New ‘Star Wars’ Movie
- HT - The Worst Scenes in ‘Dolittle’ Were Added During Expensive Reshoots
- Chris - Disney is Killing the Fox Name, Will Use 20th Century Studios and Searchlight Pictures Instead
- Chris - ‘Better Call Saul’ Renewed for Sixth and Final Season [TCA 2020]
- Ben - Peacock Streaming Service: Pricing Tiers, Release Dates, What Will Be on the NBCUniversal Service, and More
Other Articles Mentioned:
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on iTunes, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.