The Batman, Japanese Spider-Man, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, The Witcher, and Joker
Nov 6th, 2019 by slashfilmdaily
On the November 6, 2019 episode of /Film Daily, /Film editor in chief Peter Sciretta is joined by /Film senior writer Ben Pearson and writer Chris Evangelista to talk about the latest film and tv news, including The Batman, Spider-Man, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, The Witcher, and Joker.
Opening Banter: Water Cooler tomorrow as HT is away on a set visit.
In The News:
- Ben: ‘The Batman’: Andy Serkis is in Talks to Play Alfred, Who Probably Won’t Be a Motion Capture Gorilla
- Chris: ‘The Batman’ Wants Colin Farrell to Spread His Flightless Wings and Play The Penguin
- Ben: Japanese Spider-Man Coming to ‘Into the Spider-Verse’ Sequel, Says Phil Lord
- Chris: What Happened to Rick Dalton After ‘Once Upon a Time in Hollywood’? Quentin Tarantino Has Some Ideas
- Chris: ‘The Witcher’ Showrunner Has Seven Seasons Planned
- Spoiler Warning
- Ben: ‘Joker’ Director Todd Phillips Gives the Definitive Answer About What Happens to Zazie Beetz’s Character
Other Articles Mentioned:
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on iTunes, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.