The Conners, Dear White People, Sinemia, The Man Who Killed Don Quixote, The Terror, Disneyland, and More
Jun 22nd, 2018 by slashfilmdaily
On the June 22, 2018 episode of /Film Daily, /Film senior writer Ben Pearson is joined by writers Hoai-Tran Bui and Chris Evangelista to talk about the latest news, including The Conners, The Terror season 2, Sinemia, Point Blank, Dear White People, The Man Who Killed Don Quixote, and Disneyland’s dynamic pricing.
In The News:
- ‘Roseanne’ Spin-Off ‘The Conners’ is Officially Happening at ABC, Without Roseanne Barr
- AMC Orders More Historic Horror With ‘The Terror’ Season 2
- Sinemia Offers New Family Plan on The Heels of MoviePass’s “Bring A Friend” Option
- Anthony Mackie and Frank Grillo to Star in Joe Lynch’s ‘Point Blank’ Remake for Netflix
- ‘Dear White People’ Season 3 is Coming to Netflix
- ‘The Man Who Killed Don Quixote’ Isn’t Dead Yet: Terry Gilliam Still Retains Rights
- Disneyland Testing Dynamic Pricing Models with $299 Pixar Pier Ticket
Other articles mentioned:
All the other stuff you need to know:
You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
/Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
Please feel free to send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!
Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.