The Mandalorian Spoiler Discussion: Season 2 Episode 1 “The Marshal”
Oct 30th, 2020 by slashfilmdaily
On the October 30, 2020 episode of /Film Daily, /Film Editor-in-Chief Peter Sciretta is joined by weekend editor Brad Oman and special guest Bryan Young (from Star Wars Insider, StarWars.com and Full of Sith podcast) for a spoiler-filled conversation about the first episode of Disney+’s The Mandalorian season two, entitled “The Marshal”.
Opening Banter: 2020 has sucked but at least we have a new season of the Mandalorian?
In Our Feature Presentation: a spoiler filled discussion of Mandalorian Season 2 episode 1 “The Marshal”.
- Brief reaction
- Blow by blow recap
- Speculation about upcoming episodes and season
Other Articles Mentioned:
- ‘The Mandalorian’ Returns With an Explosive Premiere Filled With Big Action and Plenty of ‘Star Wars’ Deep Cuts
- BattleTech: Honor's Gauntlet (BattleTech Novel) by Bryan Young
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.