The Most Interesting and Craziest Scripts on the 2018 Black List, What’s Going on With Marvel’s Netflix Shows & More
Dec 18th, 2018 by slashfilmdaily
On the December 18, 2018 episode of /Film Daily, /Film editor in chief Peter Sciretta is joined by senior writer Ben Pearson, and writer Chris Evangelista to talk about the latest film and tv news, including Penny Marshall, 2018 Black List, Marvel Netflix shows, Rashomon and Peanuts.
In The News:
- Penny Marshall Dead at 75
- Ben: The 2018 Black List Pinpoints This Year’s Best Unproduced Screenplays
- What is going on with the Marvel Netflix Shows?
- Chris: Netflix Was Responsible For ‘Daredevil’ Cancellation, Not Marvel
- Chris: Marvel Netflix Shows Are Restricted From Moving to Disney+ For 2 Years
- Ben: Disney+ Might Resurrect Those Marvel Shows After All, Proving No One Knows What The Hell is Happening
- Ben: Amblin Entertainment is Turning Akira Kurosawa’s Classic ‘Rashomon’ Into a TV Show
- Chris: Charlie Brown and New ‘Peanuts’ Specials Are Coming to Apple
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on iTunes, Google Play, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.