The Office Leaving Netflix, Myst, a Third 28 Days Later, and More
Jun 26th, 2019 by slashfilmdaily
On the June 26, 2019 episode of /Film Daily, /Film senior writer Ben Pearson is joined by /Film managing editor Jacob Hall, and writers Hoai-Tran Bui and Chris Evangelista to discuss the latest film and TV news, including Danny Boyle’s sequel to 28 Days Later and prequel to The Beach, Ryan Murphy’s new Netflix movie, The Office leaving Netflix, and a Myst movie and TV show in the works.
Opening Banter: A brief update on HT’s computer situation
In The News:
- HT: Danny Boyle Confirms a Third ‘28 Days Later’ Film is in the Works
- HT: ‘The Beach’ Prequel Series is in Development, Danny Boyle Says
- Chris: Ryan Murphy’s ‘Prom’ Movie for Netflix Will Star Nicole Kidman, Meryl Streep, Ariana Grande, Awkwafina, and More
- Jacob: NBCUniversal Paid $500 Million to Snag ‘The Office’ From Netflix
- Ben: ‘Myst’ Movie and TV Show Are in the Works, So Let’s Party Like It’s 1993
Other Articles Mentioned:
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on iTunes, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.