Trying To Figure Out What Jordan Peele’s Nope Is About, Also: Kaiju Score, Free Guy, Exorcist & Loki
Jul 23rd, 2021 by slashfilmdaily
On the July 23, 2021 episode of /Film Daily, /Film editorial director Peter Sciretta is joined by senior writer and weekend editor Brad Oman and senior writer Ben Pearson to talk about the latest film and TV news, including Jordan Peele’s Nope, The Kaiju Score, Free Guy, David Gordon Green’s Exorcist and Loki.
In The News:
- Brad (og Shania): ‘The Kaiju Score’ Sounds Like ‘Ocean’s 11’ During a Godzilla Attack
- Ben: ‘Night Agent’ Series Heading to Netflix From ‘The Shield’ and ‘Terriers’ Showrunner Shawn Ryan
- Brad (og Shania): ‘Free Guy’ Early Buzz: The Best Video Game Movie Yet?
- Ben (og Danielle): David Gordon Green’s ‘Exorcist’ Movie Confirmed to Be a Direct Sequel to the Original
- Ben (og Chris): Jordan Peele’s ‘Nope’ Poster Tells Us Nothing About the Movie, But We’re Going to Speculate Wildly Anyway
- Spoiler Alert for Loki
- Brad (og Shania): Why ‘Loki’ Never Revealed Mobius’ Backstory (AKA Why He Loves ’90s Soda and Jet Skis So Much)
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on Apple Podcasts, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.