Water Cooler: Disney World, Devs, Bloodshot, Onward, The Hunt, Better Call Saul, Overlord, The Way Back, The Invisible Man, Incident in a Ghostland
Mar 12th, 2020 by slashfilmdaily
On the March 12, 2020 episode of /Film Daily, /Film editor-in-chief Peter Sciretta is joined by /Film managing editor Jacob Hall, weekend editor Brad Oman, senior writer Ben Pearson and writers Hoai-Tran Bui and Chris Evangelista to discuss what they’ve been up to at the Water Cooler.
Opening Banter: Coronavirus updates.
At The Water Cooler:
- What we’ve been Doing:
- What we’ve been Reading:
- Jacob is deep into Nobody Does It Better and wants to give it an additional recommendation.
- Ben read Simon Rich’s Hits & Misses.
- What we’ve been Watching:
- Peter and Ben saw Mulan.
- Peter and Chris saw Devs.
- Brad and Jacob saw Onward.
- Chris and Ben saw The Hunt.
- Peter and Chris have been watching Better Call Saul.
- Jacob watched Incident in a Ghostland and Dr. Giggles.
- Chris saw Birds of Prey, Charlie’s Angels, and Bloodshot.
- Ben watched Overlord, finished McMillions, and wrapped up season 3 of his Breaking Bad rewatch.
- Hoai-Tran saw The Way Back, The Invisible Man, My Spy, Gilda, started watching High Fidelity.
- What we’ve been Eating:
- Brad tried Starburst Yogurt, Twix Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Bar, Dr Pepper & Cream Soda
- What we’ve been Playing:
Other Articles Mentioned:
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on iTunes, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.