Water Cooler: First Man, Survivor, Manifest, Skyscraper, Channel Zero, Little Giants, Hell House LLC 2, Los Pollos Hermanos Chocolates
Oct 1st, 2018 by slashfilmdaily
On the October 1, 2018 episode of /Film Daily, /Film editor-in-chief Peter Sciretta is joined by /Film managing editor Jacob Hall, weekend editor Brad Oman, and writer Chris Evangelista to talk about what we’ve been up to at the Water Cooler.
Opening Banter: Jacob is back!
At The Water Cooler:
- What we’ve been Doing:
- Jacob attended Fantastic Fest.
- Brad is starting to hunt down new Christmas ornaments
- What we’ve been Reading:
- Peter has been reading AbracaDAMMIT! Disaster Stories & Life Lessons From the World's Top Magicians by Benjamin Zabin.
- Jacob has been reading Cryptozoology A to Z.
- What we’ve been Watching:
- Peter saw First Man, and watched the finale of America’s Got Talent, the premiere episode of Survivor and the pilot episodes of Maniac and Manifest.
- Chris watched Skyscraper and the new season of Channel Zero.
- Brad watched Girls Trip and rewatched Little Giants.
- Jacob watched Hell House LLC 2 and a bunch of Fantastic Fest movies.
- What we’ve been Eating:
- Peter is in full diet mode, and has lost 13 pounds so far and counting. He ate with family and friends at Maggiano's Italian Restaurant and the struggle was real.
- Brad stumbled upon weird Los Pollos Hermanos chocolates
- Jacob ate far too much Alamo Drafthouse food and wants to die.
- What we’ve been Playing:
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on iTunes, Google Play, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.