Water Cooler: Tenet, Mulan, The Vow, Cuties, You Can Not Kill David Arquette, The Nice Guys, #Alive, The Devil All the Time, The Trip to Greece, Avengers Station, Star Trek, Doctor Who
Sep 11th, 2020 by slashfilmdaily
On the September 11, 2020 episode of /Film Daily, /Film editor-in-chief Peter Sciretta is joined by /Film managing editor Jacob Hall, senior writer Ben Pearson and writers Hoai-Tran Bui and Chris Evangelista to discuss what they’ve been up to at the Water Cooler.
At The Water Cooler:
- What we’ve been Doing:
- What we’ve been Reading:
- Chris read Made Men: The Story of Goodfellas by Glenn Kenny
- What we’ve been Watching:
- Jacob and HT have been watching a ton of Star Trek and Doctor Who.
- Peter saw Tenet in Vegas, You Can Not Kill David Arquette on VOD, Bill and Ted Face The Music, David Blaine’s Ascension on YouTube, The Vow on HBO Max, and watched High Score and Baewatch on Netflix.
- Chris watched Mulan, The Devil All the Time, David Byrne’s American Utopia, and One Night in Miami.
- Ben rewatched Memento, Zodiac, and The Nice Guys, and watched Arsene Lupin and The Trip to Greece.
- Hoai-Tran watched Class Action Park, #Alive, Children of the Sea, and Cuties.
- What we’ve been Eating:
- Peter ate at Donut Man in Glendora, and also at Nacho Daddy and Dirt Dog.
- What we’ve been Playing:
- Jacob has been playing Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2
Other Articles Mentioned:
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on iTunes, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.