What Black Widow’s Box Office Means For The Future Of Movies
Jul 12th, 2021 by slashfilmdaily
On the July 12, 2021 episode of /Film Daily, /Film Editorial Director Peter Sciretta is joined by /Film senior writer Ben Pearson to discuss this weekend’s Black Widow box office and what it means for the recovery of theatrical exhibition and also what the streaming numbers might mean for the future of movies.
In The News:
- Jeremy: ‘Black Widow’ Smashes Pandemic Box Office Records With the Biggest Opening Since ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’
- Is the box office returning to normal?
- Look at 2021
- How does this compare?
- Disney didn’t wait to give out premiere access numbers
- Disney Premiere Access - the new norm?
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on Apple Podcasts, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.