What Filmmaker In Their Right Mind Would Sign-On To ‘Guardians of the Galaxy 3′ At This Point?
Feb 6th, 2019 by slashfilmdaily
On the February 6, 2019 episode of /Film Daily, /Film editor in chief Peter Sciretta is joined by /Film weekend editor Brad Oman,and writers Hoai-Tran Bui and Chris Evangelista to talk about the latest film and tv news, including: Groundhog Day 2, Battle Angel, Lost, Zootopia 2, World War Z 2, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 3, Avengers: Endgame, and Avatar sequels.
In The News:
- Brad: ‘Groundhog Day’ is Getting a Sequel in the Form of a PlayStation VR Game, Watch the Trailer Now
- Chris: ‘Alita’ Box Office Tracking Suggests the First Major Bomb of 2019
- HT: ABC Wants to Reboot ‘Lost,’ But They’re Not Currently Developing It [TCA 2019]
- Brad: Two ‘Zootopia’ Sequels May Be in the Works at Disney Animation
- Chris: David Fincher’s ‘World War Z 2’ is Officially Dead and Buried
- Brad: Rumor Control: Taika Waititi Will Not Direct ‘Guardians of the Galaxy 3’ [TCA 2019]
- HT: ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Runtime Currently 3 Hours Long and Could Stay That Long Based on Test Audience Reactions
- Chris: ‘Avatar’ Sequels Will Send Edie Falco to Pandora, Seemingly as a New Villain
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on iTunes, Google Play, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.