What Netflix Needs To Beat Disney In The Streaming Wars, This is Spinal Tap 2 and Moon Knight Season 2
May 12th, 2022 by slashfilmdaily
On the May 12, 2022 episode of /Film Daily, /Film editorial director Peter Sciretta is joined by /Film news writer Ryan Scott to talk about the latest film and TV news, including what Netflix needs to do to beat Disney in the streaming wars, This is Spinal Tap 2 and the possibility of a Moon Knight season 2.
In The News:
- Peter: Set Speakers To 11: Spinal Tap II Is In The Works, And Here Are The First Plot Details
- Ryan: Disney+ Adds Nearly 8 Million Subscribers In Overall Great Quarter, Sorry Netflix
- Ryan: Theaters Would Happily Welcome Netflix Movies, And Netflix Should Seriously Think About That
- Is Netflix missing out on box office revenue?
- Would theaters allow day and date in this post covid world?
- Would it hurt subscriptions to put movies in a theatrical window?
- Ryan: Moon Knight Season 2 Is Very Possible, But It May Not Be So Simple
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on Apple Podcasts, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.