Winter Soldier/Falcon, Attack on Titan, Halloween, Flash Gordon, Elm Street, House That Jack Built, Game of Thrones & Netflix
Oct 31st, 2018 by slashfilmdaily
On the October 31, 2018 episode of /Film Daily, /Film editor-in-chief Peter Sciretta is joined by /Film senior writer Ben Pearson, and writers Hoai-Tran Bui and Chris Evangelista to talk about the latest film and tv news, including Winter Soldier/Falcon, Attack on Titan, Halloween, Flash Gordon, Nightmare on Elm Street, The House That Jack Built, Game of Thrones, and Netflix.
Opening Banter: It’s Halloween. What does everyone have planned for tonight?
In The News:
- Peter: Falcon/Winter Soldier TV Series Planned for Disney Streaming Service, Scarlet Witch Show May Co-Star Vision
- HT: ‘Attack on Titan’ Movie in the Works With ‘It’ Director Andy Muschietti
- Chris: Cool Stuff: First-Ever Laurie Strode Action Figure Coming from NECA
- HT: ‘Nightmare on Elm Street’ Star Heather Langenkamp Would “Love” to Do Another Sequel
- Ben: New ‘Flash Gordon’ Movie Coming From ‘Overlord’ Director
- Chris: Controversial ‘The House That Jack Built’ Director’s Cut to Play in Theaters One Night Only
- Ben: HBO’s ‘Game of Thrones’ Prequel Series Casts Naomi Watts in a Lead Role
- Ben: No, the ‘Game of Thrones’ Prequel is Not Called ‘The Long Night’ – At Least, Not Yet
- Chris: Working at Netflix Doesn’t Sound Very Fun, According to Employees
Other articles mentioned:
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on iTunes, Google Play, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.