Would You Go To A Star Trek Theme Park? It, Men in Black, Solo, Watchmen & Arrested Development
May 23rd, 2018 by slashfilmdaily
On the May 23, 2018 episode of /Film Daily, /Film editor-in-chief Peter Sciretta is joined by /Film senior writer Ben Pearson and writer Chris Evangelista to talk about the latest film and tv news, including Analog, IT: Chapter 2, Star Trek, Men in Black spin-off, Solo: A Star Wars Story, Watchmen and in our Feature Presentation, Chris will give his reaction to Arrested Development Season 5.
In the News:
- ‘John Wick’ Director Chad Stahelski Will Adapt Image Comics’ ‘Analog’ to the Screen
- Rumor: Universal Studios Might Be Planning a Star Trek Land to Compete Against Disney World’s Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- Jay Ryan Joins ‘It: Chapter 2’ Cast As Adult Ben
- ‘Watchmen’ HBO Series Cast Adds Regina King, Don Johnson, Tim Blake Nelson, and More
- Liam Neeson Joins Chris Hemsworth in Sony’s ‘Men in Black’ Spin-Off
- ‘Solo’ Box Office Tracking Suggests a Record-Breaking Opening Weekend
In Our Feature Presentation:
Other articles mentioned:
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Opening Date Announced, Watch A New Teaser Trailer
- ‘Star Wars’ vs. ‘Star Trek’ Virtual Reality Experiences Reignite Everyone’s Favorite Geeky Debate
All the other stuff you need to know:
You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
/Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
Please feel free to send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!
Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.