Writers Room: Game of Thrones’ Best Episodes, Best Moments, and Yearbook Superlatives
Apr 10th, 2019 by slashfilmdaily
On the April 10, 2019 episode of /Film Daily, /Film senior writer Ben Pearson is joined by /Film managing editor Jacob Hall to narrow down the top 10 episodes of Game of Thrones, the show's top 15 moments, lay out a ranking of the seasons, and hand out yearbook-style superlatives to the show's surviving characters before its final season premiere.
Other Articles Mentioned:
- 'Game of Thrones' is Moving a Lot Faster Now – But is That a Good Thing?
- Did 'Game of Thrones' Jump the Shark with "Beyond the Wall"?
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on iTunes, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at email@example.com. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.